Friday, December 16, 2005

Weeklyphoto 12.16.2005 (2)

My take on the NYC Transit Strike. This photo was taken this morning on my normal commute into work. This "F" train is normally completely packed with people. Standing room only, sometimes you even have to wait for a train or two just to get a spot. But today empty. All trains were running normal. I got a seat the whole ride. Actually everyone got a seat! Each person that walked on the train had a big joy filled smile on their faces. My only explanation? The media scared everyone to stay home or take alternate ways to work. Their 5 minute panic strikin updates on the impending strike started about 10pm last night and are still going on, well past the midnight deadline to strike. So to everyone who stayed home, thank you! It made my ride to work a pleasure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LEN! That's me! In the corner! Dressed up like a blond woman!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Counter